Wednesday 23 November 2011

MY FIRST CLASS ON 15TH NOV 2011

 Salam,Hello!! everyone.^:^

    On 15th Nov 2011,my first class english in sem 2 at Osman 02.I am very excited to come this class.Firstly,my lecturer intoduce about her self.We are so assiduous to listen what her talk.My lecturer name is Junaidah binti Abdul Rahman.We call her Miss Junaidah.She is very cute and has a lightest colour skin like snow...^:^.She not like if her students come late in her class.Even she look like vivid but its not true.Actually,miss Junaidah is a kind and loving person.After that,she tell us about next week english class.The end of class,she gived assigment to us  about the meaning of name.Every student must speech this at front next week.
    Anywhere,i and my friends fell happiness that day...^:^thanks..
  Wassalam....

No comments:

Post a Comment